Are you an Executive Assistant looking for your next role?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for an Association. The position is based in Chicago, IL. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Chicago, IL (Downtown)
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
HOURLY PAY: $16.00 – $18.00/hour
POTENTIAL SALARY: $50K – 60K
Is This Your Dream Job? The Executive Assistant will support the President and CEO in matters of scheduling private and public meetings, assisting with event/project management, and day to day administrative support. The position requires strong administrative, operations, data entry, and scheduling skills.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of executive level support in a business environment
- Prior experience with MS Office Suite and Net forum preferred
- Strong administrative and scheduling skills are essential
- Strong detail-oriented, multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well within a team and rapidly prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Prepare correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc.
- Screens telephone calls and visitors.
- Schedules appointments, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the President and CEO.
- Sort and deliver incoming mail
- Coordinate and schedule conference calls for President and CEO
- Prepare PowerPoint slides for executive presentations
- Organize, file and maintain electronic and paper documentation
- Effective communicator both written and oral
- Assist the CEO in preparation of materials for board meetings
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and other assignments
- Wok with CEO and c-level audiences
- Event management/project management
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.