Are you an Executive-Level professional looking for a new position?
Are you passionate about making a difference by working for a great cause?
Careers In Nonprofits is here to connect you with your next opportunity!
Are you an Executive-Level professional looking for a new opportunity? Careers In Nonprofits recruits for nonprofits, regionally and nationally, that are in need of executive-level staff. If you have two or more years of experience as a Vice President, Deputy Director, Executive Director, COO, CAO, CFO, CEO, etc., at a nonprofit organization, we would love to speak with you!
We work with the following types of nonprofits:
- Think Tanks
- And more!
We work with nonprofits that have these types of missions:
- Social Services/Direct Services
- Religion (specific denomination or religious freedoms)
- And more!
Why work with CNP?
- We are a 3x winner of the Inavero’s Best of Staffing Award in both client and candidate satisfaction, an award less than 2% of staffing agencies receive.
- It’s FREE – we work to connect you with rewarding opportunities in organizations of all sizes, professional levels, and causes at no cost to you.
- We work across the sector with a variety of nonprofits and associations focusing on healthcare, the environment, social services, the arts, international organizations, and many more.
- CNP is your inside connection to unadvertised opportunities that you would otherwise miss out on.
- We can be used as a vital resource to help you find your dream job by providing the tools and access to give you a competitive edge.
- CNP is just as passionate about nonprofits as you are! In addition to volunteering and attending events in the nonprofit sector, many of our staff members have experience working in a nonprofit organization.
We’d love to hear from you. This campaign is reserved for those that have not been in contact with a CNP recruiter.
If you are interested in our services, please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Seeking Executive-Level Opportunities” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be interested? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.