Do you have experience supporting a high level executive?
Are you interested in promoting equal access to healthcare across the world?
We are currently in search of an Executive Office Coordinator for an International Health Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Health Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Executive Office Coordinator
SCHEDULE: 35 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $25.00 – $30.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Executive Office Coordinator is responsible for the management of the Executive Office, providing critical, high-level support. In addition, the Executive Office Coordinator advises the President and Senior Leadership Team about organizational issues, delegates and follows up on staff projects, and ensures that workflows run effectively and efficiently. The Executive Office Coordinator also serves as liaison and staff support for the Board Chair and Board of Directors.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrated experience booking international travel
- Adaptable and able to coordinate calendar for President/CEO
- Experience supporting a Board of Directors preferred
- Tech savvy and able to learn new systems quickly
- Prior knowledge of Outlook, shared drives, and Excel required
- Fluency in French a plus
- Skilled at managing multiple projects and retaining new information
- Must be comfortable and respectful of principles that promote and protect women’s rights, gender equality, sexual diversity and LGBTQ rights
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage calendar for busy President/CEO
- Book international travel, anticipating needs beyond airline arrangements
- Coordinate with Board of Directors as needed on meetings and projects
- Build relationships with community members by serving as first point of contact for the President/CEO’s office
- Process expense reports
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Office Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.