Do you have experience supporting executives with calendar management and travel arrangements?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of an Executive/Program Assistant for an Environmental Organization. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Environmental Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC (McPherson Square)
POSITION TITLE: Executive/Program Assistant
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $14.00 – $15.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will support the President and Senior Vice President of a national environmental organization with calendar management, travel arrangements, research and other administrative tasks.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree and 1+ year of office experience or an Associate’s degree with 3+ years’ experience
- Passion for environmental issues a huge plus
- Prior experience supporting executives preferred
- Must be flexible, adaptable and highly organized
- Strong writing skills required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Scheduling meetings on behalf of President and Senior Vice President
- Answering main line and directly calls as needed
- Arranging travel
- Assisting with programing by providing research and administrative support
- Writing email correspondence and other professional material
- Coordinate meetings and take notes
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Executive/Program Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.