Are you a confident self-starter that enjoys working with people?
We are currently in search of an Exhibits and Sponsorship Manager for a Membership Association.The position is based in Alexandria, VA. This is a full-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Membership Association
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
POSITION TITLE: Exhibits and Sponsorship Manager
POTENTIAL SALARY: $53K – $58K
Is This Your Dream Job? The Exhibits and Sponsorship Manager will manage all aspects of the Annual Conference and other small conferences exhibit floor including sales, exhibitor services, and onsite exhibitor registration and floor management. In addition develop relationships with potential sponsors and manage all aspect of conference sponsors.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Related field experience in association, public sector, or non-profit/grass roots management, political science, marketing or public relations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well organized and able to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Experience with leadership training, or volunteer management
- Has good project management skills and computer skills
- Ability to work with diversity and as a team player
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Produce, promote and manage annual conference and other small conferences exhibit floor
- Generate new and repeat exhibitor booth sales via direct mailings
- Generate new and repeat conference sponsors via direct mailings
- Responsible for all aspects of servicing exhibitors’ needs once booth space is contracted and payment received
- Produce all exhibitor communications and oversee all exhibitor services
- Coordinate with decorating company to produce and distribute Exhibitors Service Manual
- Work with decorator to coordinate logistics and perform booth assignments
- Maintain exhibitor and sponsor records and database, produce revenue reports as directed
- Oversee gathering and maintaining pertinent stats for all conference exhibits and sponsors. Produce reports as required
- Receive and maintain items and forms related to the trade show
- Assist exhibitors, enforce facility rules and regulations, and resolve any issues that may arise
- Perform other related duties of a comparable level/type as assigned
- Work with communications team maintain exhibitor portion of the website
- Research emerging exhibit/exhibitor related trends and make recommendations to maximize the exhibit floor for both org and its exhibitors
- Support requirements of meetings/events as needed
- Seek and develop new ways to perform job duties
- Attend staff meetings and trainings
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Exhibits and Sponsorship Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
**Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.