CAREERS IN NONPROFITS INC. is a full-service staffing firm that works exclusively with the nonprofit sector.
We are currently in search of a Foster Care Manager for a Social Service Organization in Chicago, IL. This is a Full time, Temporary assignment. If you or a friend may be interested in pursuing this opportunity please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Foster Care Manager” in the subject line.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: Chicago, IL (Loop)
POSITION TITLE: Foster Care Manager
DURATION: Temporary (1-3 months)
SALARY: Commensurate with Experience
- Complete initial assessments for patients and families
- Prepare and process all follow up paperwork
- Obtain social, health, and additional history from patients
- Assist additional Foster Care Managers as necessary
- Participate in discharge planning and implementation as necessary
- Additional duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in Social Work and Case Management
- Bachelor’s degree
- CWEL and Licensure required
- Strong communication skills
- DCFS licensed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.