Do you have at least 2 years of fundraising experience?
Are you experienced in making “the ask” with prospective donors?
Have you planned fundraising events or walks?
We are currently in search of a Fundraising Campaign Manager for a National Health Organization. The position is based in Houston, TX. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: National Health Organization
LOCATION: Houston, TX
POSITION TITLE: Fundraising Campaign Manager
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Fundraising Campaign Manager will be responsible for raising funds through strategic planning, volunteer recruitment and management, and creative thinking to execute the client’s walk campaign in. This position will provide leadership, vision, and support to chapter volunteers to help maximize growth potential of the campaign. This role will report directly to the Executive Director.
Our client is a national health organization focused on providing research, education, and support to help cure multiple chronic diseases.
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Personal and Sick
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
Our Ideal Candidate:
- **MUST BE A RESIDENT OF THE HOUSTON AREA**
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2 consecutive years of fundraising experience required
- Minimum 1 year of experience in fundraising “asks” required
- Proven track record of successful fundraising experience required
- Significant skills in planning, budgeting
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills required
- Ability to effectively cold call, grow local contacts and build and nurture effective business relationships to increase The Foundation’s visibility, brand awareness, volunteers, and revenue
- Detail oriented, organized and demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to travel extensively throughout assigned geographic area and to work evenings early mornings and weekends, as necessary required
- Excellent multi-tasking and project management skills
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups as well as large audiences
- Excellent computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Develop and implement annual operational plan that includes detailed budget/team/corporate/volunteer and event development and logistic plans
- Identify target audiences and build appropriate marketing strategies to recruit, cultivate, acknowledge and retain event participants and sponsors
- Develop a marketing and promotional plan to enhance visibility and increase community awareness and participation in fundraising events
- Identify, recruit and mobilize business and community leaders to serve as volunteers and sponsors
- Manage and develop campaign materials required for the success and implementation of fundraising events
- Provide staff leadership, guidance and support for volunteers, participants and committees required for the success of fundraising events
- Track income and expenses associated with fundraising events
- Maintain working knowledge of The Foundation and its programs to address the mission of the organization
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Fundraising Campaign Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.