Do you have 2 years of experience in programming and golf operations?
Are you a member of PGA America in good standings?
Do you have experience working with committees and board members?
We are currently in search of a Golf Programs Manager for an association. The position is based in the Southwest Suburbs of Chicago. This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Golf Association
LOCATION: Southwest Suburbs of Chicago
POSITION TITLE: Golf Programs Manager
SALARY: Commensurate with Experience
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Golf Program Manager oversees and is responsible for the total golf operations offered by the association and its participants. The position will be responsible for conducting clinics and events, annual budget, development, scheduling, promoting events, and overseeing the Adaptive Golf Coaches.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PGA of America member required
- Certified Therapeutic Recreational Therapist (CTRS)
- Minimum 3 years of related programming and business management experience required
- Experience working with board members preferred
- Excellent communication skills, able to clearly give direction and ideas to staff and committee members
- Decisive and detail oriented
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage, oversee, and direct the total golf instruction and player development programming
- Oversee all lesson and instructional program schedule
- Oversee the development of operating procedures and training manuals
- Attend all Board of Director meetings for reporting purposes
- Work with appropriate staff to coordinate onsite logistics for meetings and events, budget, and annual business plans
- Serve as staff liaison between committees and involved departments
- Train Adaptive Golf Coaches on golf instructions and lesson plans, maintain a close working relationship with instructors and coaches
- On-site oversight of programming activities and annual meeting programs
- Participate in Experience and Annual Meeting team meetings
- Develop, implement, and promote club fittings and program equipment, train other staff as needed
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Golf Programs Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.