|Do you have great organizational and analytical skills?
Are you extremely detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and multi-task?
We are currently in search of a Grants Assistant for an International Social Service Organization. The position is based in Washington, D.C. This is a Permanent, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Social Service Organization
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
POSITION TITLE: Grants Assistant
Is This Your Dream Job? The Grants Assistant is responsible for ensuring organizational and grants compliance, as well as financial coding for certain partner expenses. The Grants Assistant is accountable for applying precise grants coding to grant related expenses, submission of expenses that adhere to organizational and grant requirements, meeting timelines and processing a large volume of grants expenses.
· Employer pays 100% of monthly health coverage
· Flexible spending accounts for transportation costs
· Offices are closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day
· Generous vacation time
Our Ideal Candidate:
Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience specifically relating to:
· Experience using Excel and comfort in reviewing information within this format
· Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
· Familiarity with grants compliance and coding
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Submit expenses with appropriate and correct grant coding
· Review, follow-up, and finalization for submission of expenses for staff within 2 days of receipt
· Credit card reconciliations
· Apply grants coding to organizational expenses including but not limited to: airfare, credit cards, staff reimbursements
· Able to break down multi-activity, code and organize objective costs
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Grants Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.