Do you have experience processing grant applications?
Are you interested in expanding access to legal services for low-income communities?
We are currently in search of a Grants Program Assistant for a Legal Services Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Legal Services Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Georgetown)
POSITION TITLE: Grants Program Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~2 months)
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $17.00 – $22.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Grants Program Analyst will work in processing grant applications from outside applicants seeking funding. We are seeking someone with strong administrative skills and familiarity with the grant process.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of administrative experience required
- Advanced skills in Excel and other Microsoft applications preferred
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Resourceful and able to solve problems independently
- Able to build strong relationships with clients
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Reviewing and processing applications and following up on submissions for any missing information
- Drafting and revising requests for proposals
- Provide technical assistance to grant applicants
- Compile and analyze data from grantee reports
- Improve efficiencies for grant application processing
- Other tasks as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Grants Program Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.