Are you a graphic designer with intermediate-level or above experience?
Have you worked in an educational or nonprofit organization?
We are currently in search of a Graphic Designer for an Educational Institution. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. This is a full-time, temporary or temp-to-perm assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Institution
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Graphic Designer
SALARY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour; commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Graphic Designer will work closely with staff to understand and meet marketing needs including creating digital and print marketing collateral.
Our client is an academic institution that supports teaching and learning missions of four higher education institutions.
In the permanent capacity, benefits include:
- Disability coverage
- Employee Discount Program
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years’ graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite. Experience in InDesign or Illustrator is a PLUS.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Design and create marketing collateral in both print and digital formats
- Work closely with staff to ensure that marketing needs are met for the institution and its community
- Assist with design and implementation of survey instruments to assess effectiveness of services and resources
- Maintain survey results
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Graphic Designer” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.