Are you passionate about social services? Do you have an interest in human resources? Have you had experience in recruiting?
We are currently in search of a Human Resources Manager for a social services organization. The position is based in San Francisco. This is a temporary, part-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Human Resources Manager
DURATION: 2-3 months
Is This Your Dream Job? Assisting Senior Management, you will have a sharp eye for details as you review resumes and cover letters, assist with onboarding new employees, and utilize diverse recruitment strategies for a growing organization with a number of open positions. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and will work collaboratively on projects among a small staff. This is an ideal position for someone interested building their human resource skills and has experience screening and sourcing new hires.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-3 years of recruiting and administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Comfortable managing a database and working independently
- Flexible, friendly personality with strong time-management skills; strong judge of character
- Sensitive to child welfare issues and working in a social service environment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Developing and implementing current onboarding/offboarding process
- Strategically reviewing compensation packages and in-progress staff performance reviews
- Overseeing recruitment process from beginning to end and ensure a high level of professionalism at all times; utilizing LinkedIn to identify top candidates
- Support staff members at all levels and have a strong understanding of office culture
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Human Resources Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.