CAREERS IN NONPROFITS INC. is a full-service staffing firm that works exclusively with the nonprofit sector.
We are currently in search of a Manager of Development Records Accounting for an Arts Organization in Chicago, IL. This is a Full time, temporary assignment. If you or a friend may be interested in pursuing this opportunity please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Manager of Development Records Accounting” in the subject line.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Arts
LOCATION: Chicago, IL (Loop)
POSITION TITLE: Manager of Development Records Accounting
Duration: Temporary (1-3 months)
SALARY: Commiserate with Experience
- Manage all aspects of gift accounting
- Ensure all financial information and transactions are correctly documented, allocated, and deposited, general ledger, and reconciliation
- Prepare and process accounting and gift entries
- Enter information utilizing software platforms (PeopleSoft ad Raisers Edge)
- Assist with other accounting-related projects as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in Nonprofit Accounting required
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- At least 2 years of accounting experience
- At least 2 years of database management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Some grant writing experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.