Are you passionate about education? Have you had experience working in admissions? Do you have an interest in recruiting?
We are currently in search of an Manager of Admissions for an Educational Organization. The position is based in Menlo Park, CA. This is a temporary, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Organization
LOCATION: Menlo Park, CA
POSITION TITLE: Manager of Admissions
DURATION: 4-6 months, with a possibility to be permanent
SALARY: $23 – $35/ hour
Is This Your Dream Job? As the face of the student recruitment process, the Manager of Admissions will ensure all prospective and incoming K-12 students and parents have the resources and information needed to enroll. This individual will possess a high-level of customer service while overseeing the entire application process, from their initial inquiry to the students’ first day, and continue to serve as their point of contact. Assisting the Director of Development, you will also be a strategic thinker in how to improve current enrollment policies and to market the institution to an external audience. This is an ideal position for someone with a passion in public education, working with families, and a background in admissions.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-5 years of admissions and recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office, and database experience
- Comfortable working collaboratively and possess a professional, friendly demeanor
- Strong public speaker and has an interest working with youth
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Answering all inquiries from prospective or current students regarding applications and deadlines
- Leading tour groups and coordinating additional meetings with instructors and families
- Reviewing student materials and follow up to complete necessary information, if needed
- Consistently tracking student application process from beginning to end and enter all information into database
- Supporting all staff and faculty members and have a positive approach in all work you do
- Develop and manage special projects as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Manager of Admissions” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.