Do you have 5+ years of sponsorship and membership experience?
Are you customer service oriented and able to manage different personalities?
Do you specialize in the recruitment and retention of members?
We are currently in search of a Manager of Industry Relations and Member Recruitment for a Healthcare Organization. The position is based in Lanham, MD. This is a full-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Membership Association
LOCATION: Lanham, MD (not metro accessible)
POSITION TITLE: Manager of Industry Relations and Member Recruitment
SALARY: 50,000 – 58,000/annual
Is This Your Dream Job? The Manager of Industry Relations and Member Recruitment is directly responsible for communicating the value of Vascular Sonographers on patient outcomes to identified Critical Audiences, increasing sponsorship opportunities and revenue, and recruiting new members. This position is key to the promotion of the Profession and helping Vascular Professionals achieve critical outcomes that support the Profession:
- Increased referrals to vascular labs.
- Heightened profile of Vascular Sonographers within healthcare settings
- Greater awareness among policy makers of the capabilities and value of vascular ultrasound.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life and Disability insurance
Our Ideal Candidate:
- BA/BS; required
- 5-7 years of sponsorship and member recruitment experience, required
- Ability to cultivate personal relationships with new & existing sponsors
- Strong communication and customer service skills, required
- Strong writing skills, to develop compelling content to a wide range of audiences, required
- Experience retaining and recruiting members, required
- Doesn’t need to be micromanaged, is confident, self-starter, quick learner
How You Will Spend Your Day:
Industry Partner relations and communications:
- Lead organizational branding and member communications
- Set up and continuously improve industry partner database
- Cultivate sponsor relationships
- Continuously evaluate and improve sponsorship and advertising offerings
- Overhaul existing collateral; develop new materials as needed
- Disseminate research and thought leadership products (white papers, etc) to reach critical audiences
- Develop messaging and talking points on the value credentialed Vascular Sonographers contribute to institutions toward improved patient outcomes
- Determine best for a for specific thought leadership products
- Strategically deploy Board members and other communicators to venues reaching critical Audiences to promote the profession
- Develop impact metrics
- Continually seek new ways to add profession and professional impact for Members, including possible expansion of membership categories
- Plan and deploy recruitment activities using content and inbound marketing strategies
- Aid in design and continuous improvement of membership database
- Determine key data points
- Coordinate with colleagues on strategies for member engagement and renewal campaigns and measuring impact of marketing activity
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Manager of Industry Relations and Member Recruitment” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application.