Are you looking for a fulfilling career with a nonprofit?
Do you have 3+ years of marketing experience within a nonprofit organization?
We are currently in search of a Marketing Associate for a Religious Organization. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. This is a temporary, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Religious Organization
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Associate
SALARY: $16 – $18/hour
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Marketing Associate is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of daily operations within the marketing department. Primary responsibilities include project management, digital marketing, and production.
Our client is a community-driven organization that helps connect their target population in Atlanta and around the world through various programs, services, and affiliates.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Management, Marketing, or a related field
- Success driving collaboration with creative and development processes
- Meeting project deadlines and communicating with team members
- Experience working with WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite and email automation software such as MailChimp or Constant Contact
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Build and maintain internal client relationship within organization
- Serve as point of contact for the marketing department’s tactical needs
- Project management including scheduling projects from creative briefing through production to ensure on-time delivery
- Maintain archiving protocols for produced materials
- Build and schedule emails in email marketing system
- Data management to include exporting and importing lists
- Update website content in Wordpress
- Manage calendars including community calendar and social media calendars
- Manage vendor relationships
- Oversee print production process including estimating and proofing
- Coordinate media placement
- Contribute to in-house video production
- Assist with basic design production
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Associate” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.