Do you have 3-5 years of marketing experience?
Do you have strong writing and digital media skills?
We are currently in search of a Marketing Associate for a Scientific Membership Association. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Scientific Membership Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC (McPherson Square)
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Associate
DURATION: Temporary (~1-2 months)
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $18.00 – $22.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Marketing Associate will support a larger marketing team with social media, website and publication work.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience required
- Social media experience required
- WordPress proficiency required
- Scientific Publishing is a plus
- Real Magnet is a plus
- Association experience preferred, but not required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Assist with maintaining regular social media and website posts
- Engaging with the community through creating content for the community based off Scientific Publications
- Other general marketing tasks as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Associate” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.