Do you have 5+ years of Marketing experience in a higher education institution?
Are you interested in fast-tracking your career and gaining useful insight into Management?
Are you interested in working for a leading, international consulting firm?
We are currently in search of a Marketing Manager for a Consulting Firm. The position is based in Downtown Chicago, IL. This is a full-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Consulting Firm
LOCATION: Downtown Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Manager
SALARY: $60,000 – $75,000
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for all generalist marketing development functions for Higher Education clients. You will complete the development, management and delivery of strategic marketing communications. While developing compelling case studies for use in marketing collateral, web presence, and advertising, you will also be responsible for the firm’s overall industry presence and contribute to the overall growth of the firm.
Our client embodies a high-performance culture. They are client-centric and committed to responding swiftly to client needs. It is a challenging environment and they seek intelligent, self-motivated individuals who are achievement-oriented. Our client serves clients in numerous sectors including Higher Education, Academic Healthcare, Independent Schools, Arts and Culture, and selected institutions in human services and national and global charities.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Transportation and Parking Benefits
- Gym Discount
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university in marketing, communication, or a related field
- 5-7 years of experience in progressive responsibility in similar role
- Exceptional people skills and high level of proficiency in written and oral communication skills
- Ability to provide exceptional written communication under tight deadlines
- Experience in developing and delivering marketing communication in web, digital, social, and print channels
- Interest in knowledge of non-profit organizations and consulting
- Strong organizational skills and sound judgment toward successful management of multiple priorities and deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Writing, editing, and designing client-facing marketing collateral, print and digital, and partners with outside agencies on the same activities
- Oversees the strategic placement and development of ads for industry-specific publications
- Serves as expert on trends and issues related to development and social media
- Assist the proposal team to write material that represents firm-wide initiatives and messaging
- Partners with the firm’s consultants to plan and execute mini-marketing campaigns to help promote new products and services
- Strategically create industry key events in philanthropy
- Create all marketing and communications materials for client projects
- Simultaneously handle multiple different development and marketing related projects at any given time
- Contribute to the overall growth-targets of the firm
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.