Are you a self-starter who is goal-driven?
Do you have at least 3 years of association or membership experience?
Are you tech savvy with experience in website management and online forums?
We are currently in search of a Member Relations Coordinator for an Association. The position is based in Northern Chicagoland. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Northern Chicagoland
POSITION TITLE: Member Relations Coordinator
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Member Relations Coordinator will manage the day-to-day execution and tracking of membership recruitment campaigns. Additionally, the Member Relations Coordinator will help create programs and initiatives focused on cultivating new members and serve as the online community manager and manage projects as assigned. Reports to the Director of Member Relations.
Our client is an association providing education and resources to health care professionals.
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Vacation and PTO Time
- Many more additional benefits
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field required
- Minimum of 3 years related experience required
- Association experience preferred
- Marketing experience preferred
- Online forum/community experience required
- Customer relation management (CRM) experience
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Strong reporting and results tracking
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Ability to think creatively to meet strategic plans
- Ability to prioritize multiple and varied tasks
- Ability to lead projects through to completion
- Ability to create data-driven communications and marketing plans
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, team-oriented, and goal oriented
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Leads execution of membership recruitment and retention campaigns working with other departments as needed.
- Creates programs and opportunities for membership touch-point outreach, focusing on first year members to increase retention.
- Coordinate data needs for communications and outcome reporting related to campaigns and recruitment metrics.
- Determine membership recruitment tools and materials needed for state leaders, membership chairs and members planning recruitment campaigns.
- Partner with Marketing and IT, help maintain membership areas of the website, ensuring that all information is up to date and accurate.
- Serves as the community manager for online community. Support the creation of new communities and the rollout of new features. Collaborate with other areas such as IT, Education, and Component Relations to manage processes and projects.
- Contributes to the workplace culture that is consistent with the association’s culture statement and emphasizes the mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Displays a high level of accountability, taking responsibility for individual actions and the impact on the organization. Views oneself as a reflection of the organization by following through on commitments and accepting ownership.
- Performs additional related duties as required or assigned.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Member Relations Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.