Do you have 1+ years of experience in administrative support?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Membership Assistant for a Professional Association. The position is based in Arlington, VA. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Professional Association
LOCATION: Arlington, VA (Crystal City)
POSITION TITLE: Membership Assistant
SCHEDULE: 35 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Membership Assistant will assist during the busy renewal season for this professional association. They will be processing renewals in their database, following up with the accounting team on payments and responding to member inquiries quickly and professionally.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years of prior administrative work
- Experience in an association highly preferred
- Prior experience working with Abila netFORUM or similar membership database highly preferred
- Strong customer service skills required
- Very detail oriented
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Process incoming annual renewals
- Updating information in member database
- Following up on payments with accounting team and members
- Responding to member issues and concerns
- Updating website
- Assisting in creating marketing material for members
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Membership Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.