Do you have membership experience at a nonprofit membership association?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Membership Coordinator for a Research Foundation. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Research Foundation
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Membership Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary; ~2 weeks
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? Directly contacting members of the law enforcement community to gain updated files and contact information. Working in a fast-paced, nonprofit environment and interacting directly with the organization’s Executive Assistant.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Some college preferred
- Experience making calls to executives and leaders in the community a must
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Outgoing, personable and has a friendly phone demeanor
- Meticulous with data entry
- Able to think outside the box and conduct research when contact information is difficult to find
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Contacting the foundation’s members to gain updated/more complete contact information
- Logging information in Excel and checking for discrepancies
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Membership” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.