Do you have experience providing IT support for an online system?
Are you passionate about providing great customer service?
We are currently in search of an Online Learning Support Specialist for a Healthcare Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a Temporary-to-Permanent, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Online Learning Support Specialist
DURATION: Temporary-to Permanent
SALARY: $15.00- $18.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Online Learning Specialist is responsible for responding to organization website, Online Learning Center customer inquiries and Member/Customer Service inquiries to include responding to live chat requests, emails and phone call inquires on a daily basis.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-4 years’ experience in an IT/helpdesk role
- Customer Service oriented
- Strong PC/Mac and typing skills a must
- Learning Management System (LMS) experience preferred
- Experience with Association Management System (AMS) database preferred
- Must have strong verbal communication skills
- Must be able to identify and solve problems
- Must have active listening and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to remain flexible and manage multiple projects at one time
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Respond to member and customer website inquiries to include responding to live chat requests, emails and phone call inquires on a daily basis
- Work closely with other departments to identify product support needs
- Work closely with external LMS support vendor to identify and resolve any discrepancies, which cannot be resolved locally
- Maintain external databases of existing product offerings in the Online Learning Center
- Upload and configure new product offerings on the Online Learning Center
- Test and resolve any discovered discrepancies
- Retire and archive product offerings as needed
- Create Institution accounts and assist (as needed) in the registration of users and individuals in the Online Learning Center once payment and order information is received
- Follow-up on any missing information or questions from the order form.
- Enter order/post payment into database
- Email detailed instructions to users about accessing the online education products and upload instructions for offering in the Help section of the Online Learning Center
- Participate in conference calls and meetings with users in order to provide an overview of using the online learning center and answering any questions
- Assist members, non-members and Institution members with accessing CNE/CME certificates
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Online Learning Support Specialist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
**Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.