Are you looking to make a difference by working for a great cause? Careers In Nonprofits is here to connect you with your next opportunity!
Why work for a Nonprofit? For nonprofit professionals, it’s more than a job – it’s an opportunity to make a real difference. Nonprofits offer the chance to utilize the skills and experiences you’ve acquired to make a lasting impact in a variety of areas. Whether you are just starting out your career in the nonprofit sector or have worked for 30 years in the field, we would love to consider you for new opportunities that come along! Previous experience in the nonprofit sector preferred. Below are the specific interest areas that we are targeting:
- Director Of Operations
- Operations Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Operations Associate
- HR Manager/Coordinator
- Administrative Support (Data Entry, Admin Assistants, Receptionists, Executive Assistants, Office Managers, etc.)
Prior experience with at least one of the following programs/databases is a plus!
- Raiser’s Edge
- Mail Chimp
- Mail Merge
Why work with CNP?
- We are a 3x winner of the Inavero’s Best of Staffing Award in both client and candidate satisfaction, an award less than 2% of staffing agencies receive.
- It’s FREE – we work to connect you with rewarding opportunities in organizations of all sizes, professional levels, and causes at no cost to you.
- We work across the sector with a variety of nonprofits and associations focusing on healthcare, the environment, social services, the arts, international organizations, and many more.
- CNP is your inside connection to unadvertised opportunities that you would otherwise miss out on.
- We can be used as a vital resource to help you find your dream job by providing the tools and access to give you a competitive edge.
- CNP is just as passionate about nonprofits as you are! In addition to volunteering and attending events in the nonprofit sector, many of our staff members have experience working in a nonprofit organization.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Seeking Nonprofit Opportunities” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!