Do you have more than 2 years of experience working as a paralegal?
Are you passionate about religious rights?
We are currently in search of a Paralegal for a Public Interest Legal Institute. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Public Interest Legal Institute
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Paralegal
SCHEDULE: 20-40 hours/week (part-time to start)
HOURLY PAY: $17.00 – $23.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Paralegal will act as the administrative assistant to attorneys within a great nonprofit law firm. Attention to detail is key. Passion for advocating for religious rights is required.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years working as a paralegal required
- Impeccable attention to detail required
- Prior experience at a nonprofit law firm preferred, but not required
- Must be passionate about fighting for religious liberties for all
- No attorneys will be considered
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Cite checking, proofreading and copyediting briefs
- Preparing legal briefs and other court documents for filing
- Maintaining electronic and paper files
- Managing correspondence under the direction of attorneys
- Communicating with courts, government agencies, clients and outside council
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Paralegal” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.