Do you have 1+ years of program experience in education?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Program Administrator for an Educational Association. The position is based in Alexandria, VA. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Association
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
POSITION TITLE: Program Administrator
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $17.00 – $19.00/hour
ANNUAL SALARY: $50,000-$60,000
Is This Your Dream Job? The Program Administrator will manage the Association’s educational partnerships with colleges, organizations, and volunteers. The position will also administer the Association’s Specialized Scholarship Programs.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 year of experience within educational programs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience building partnerships or processing applications preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce and/or WordPress a plus
- Able to work with a team and independently
- Self-motivated and proactive
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Developing partnerships with organizations, volunteers and colleges
- Promote programs via newsletters, website content and social media
- Strategize on new ways to increase engagement and retention of current partners
- Preparing reports on scholarships, partner activity and outreach
- Working with specialized scholarships to administer application, track resume submissions and logistics surrounding scholarship awards
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Program Administrator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.