Do you have at least 3 years’ administrative experience in a Foundation?
Do you have a keen eye for detail and exceptional communication skills?
Do you have a passion for serving nonprofit organizations?
We are currently in search of a Program Assistant for a Foundation. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Foundation
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Program Assistant
SALARY: $45,000 – $50,000
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Program Assistant will provide administrative support to the Foundation and will be responsible for providing office and administrative support, in addition to program support. The Program Assistant is responsible for working collaboratively and independently to complete projects and assigned duties. The position reports to the Director of Finance & Administration and the President of the Foundation.
Our client is an independent, private foundation focused on education and improving the livelihood of those who live in Atlanta.
- Health, dental, and vision
- Lunch, parking, and gym benefits
- Generous holiday schedule
- Summer Hours: Early closure on Friday
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor degree required
- 3+ years of professional experience in an administrative support role required, preferably with a foundation
- Previous foundation program support experience preferred
- Previous nonprofit experience preferred
- Experience answering phones, greeting guests, and providing detailed organizational information
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Calendar
- Professional demeanor both in-person and on the phone
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Public speaking and/or experience leading tours a plus
- Ability to interact with high net-worth constituents
- Ability to meet and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Administrative support which includes welcoming guests, providing daily coverage of reception area, managing logistics of internal meetings including preparation of meeting spaces, and conducting tours of gallery space
- Schedule meetings and meeting spaces
- Complete inventory of supplies and order supplies as needed
- Maintain office equipment
- Perform filing, copying, and scanning
- Serve as liaison for building property management and vendors
- Process mail
- Assist with Board of Directors meetings
- Track and renew memberships and subscriptions
- Assist with formatting presentations and other electronic documents ensuring that all deliverables are error-free
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of grant making priorities and procedures
- Participate in team meetings and discussions about grantees
- Assist in gathering background information, history, and organizational data
- Conduct internet research, data analysis, and prepare reports
- Read and summarize reports
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Program Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.