Do you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in AV operations, production or event management or similar transferable skills?
Do you possess a strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite digital design software and current Audio-Visual equipment?
Do you have functional ability with PowerPoint, Keynote and other commonly used presentation software?
We are currently in search of a Program Production Coordinator for an Association. The position is based in Northern Chicagoland. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Northern Chicagoland
POSITION TITLE: Program Production Coordinator
DURATION: Full-Time, Permanent
SALARY: $55,000 – $65,000
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Program Production Coordinator will coordinate all production related activities and preparation of visual support for the Global Conference Focus Sessions, Special Sessions and ConneXion Zone and the Annual Meeting Main Platform and Focus Session. They will coordinate AV logistics for committee meetings as well as the management of Speaker visuals and management and implementation of Live Streaming for all meetings.
Our client is a member-driven, international association of business professionals.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation, PTO and Sick time
- Several other additional benefits included
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in AV operations, production or event management or similar transferable skills required
- College degree preferred
- Experience planning, contracting and managing production and visual support for meetings.
- Functional ability with PowerPoint, Keynote and other commonly used presentation software required
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite digital design software required
- Working knowledge of current Audio-Visual equipment required
- Experience with meeting room diagrams
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Creative individual with excellent communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Coordinate all activities related to pre-meeting planning with production and AV vendors for assigned meetings
- Coordinate preparation of provided visual support by Media Department and work with Program Planners/Program Manager to review and edit speaker AV materials for the Asia Global Conference and Annual Meeting
- Planning and implementation of room design, equipment needs, set-up and tear down based on speaker and programming needs for the Asia Global Conference Focus and Special Sessions and Annual Meeting
- Preparation and management of AV and production budgets for the Asia Global Conference Focus and Special Sessions, Annual Meeting Main Platform and Focus Sessions
- Preparation of all speaker support materials including compliance review, editing, and revisions
- Track submission, review and editing of Asia Global Conference and Annual Meeting speaker visual support materials
- Develop RFP for production and AV vendors for Asia Global Conference Focus Sessions and Annual Meeting. Select vendor, manage relationship, monitor budgets, review and approve production vendor pre-post meeting orders and invoices. Serves as on-site liaison to the vendor and works with the production company for the Annual Meeting on-site
- Build and/or negotiate service contracts with production and AV vendors for Asia Global Conference Focus Sessions and Annual Meeting
- Oversee on-site production and supervision of AV vendor for the Asia Global Conference and Annual Meeting
- Audio Response system arrangements for all meetings
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Program Production Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.