Have you worked administratively with an international organization?
Are you skilled in coordinating translation and interpretation services?
Are you fluent in a second language?
We are currently in search of a Programs Communications Coordinator for an Association. The position is based in Northern Chicagoland. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Northern Chicagoland
POSITION TITLE: Programs Communications Coordinator
DURATION: Full-Time, Permanent
SALARY: $55,000 – 62,000
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Programs Communications Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the organization’s translation and interpretation needs. This individual collaborates with staff to implement various communications campaigns (e-newsletters, SMS/MMS, social media, videos, etc.). S/He serves as the primary contact with the translation and interpretation services providers and negotiates contracts and pricing with vendors.
Our client is a member-driven, international association of business professionals.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Vacation, PTO and Sick time
- Several other additional benefits included
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required
- At least 3-5 years of related administrative/coordination experience required
- Demonstrated experience coordinating large-scale projects on time and within budget required
- International experience with fluency in a second language strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Highly detailed, process-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- Readily adaptable to changing organizational needs
- Strong customer service skills and experience in developing appropriate, creative solutions to customer needs/problems
- Accurate and precise attention to detail while maintaining high quality standards
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Coordinate projects and logistics for the organization’s translation and interpretation needs
- Collaborate with staff to implement communication campaigns such as e-newletters, SMS/MMS, social media, videos, etc.
- Serve as primary contact with translation and interpretation providers, as well as negotiate contracts and pricing with vendors
- Work with various departments to ensure industry data & trends are communication throughout the organization
- Serve as staff liaison to committees and task forces as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Programs Communications Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.