Are you a project management and administrative support professional with a healthcare background?
Can you juggle multiple priorities simultaneously?
Do you have excellent verbal and written communications skills?
We are currently in search of a Project & Administrative Services Coordinator for a Family Services Residence. The position is based in Bethesda, MD. This is a Permanent, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Family Services Residence
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD
POSITION TITLE: Project & Administrative Services Coordinator
DURATION: Permanent / Direct Hire
SALARY: 41,000 – 45,000
Is This Your Dream Job? Overview: The Project & Administrative Services Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Chief Program and Services Officer, as well as project management support on facilities and resident services projects. These include responsibility for managing the administrative details of all new construction and remodeling initiatives at the facility. The Coordinator will have contact with residents of the facility.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4-5 years of experience providing administrative and project management support, preferably in a residential facility
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- Spanish language skills (desired)
- Ability to work under pressure and to be resourceful
- Detail oriented; proactive; self-motivated
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft office suite, spreadsheets, presentation and database management programs
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Leave benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement.
How You Will Spend Your Day: Administration:
- Maintain and track files for the department, including policies and procedures, and financial documents
- Assist the CPSO in budget planning for the Program & Services Department
- Review and update capital cash flow documentation in collaboration with CPSO and DFCM
- Track project and departmental expenses monthly, in partnership with the budget managers and Finance department, coordinate scheduling and assist with managing calendars for CPSO
- Draft general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, and business plans, as needed
- Work independently and within a team on special non-recurring and ongoing tasks
- Act as a liaison with facilities staff, volunteers and other external contacts
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and explain policies when necessary
- Monitor incoming donations, distribution and reporting for the non-grocery gift card program
- Manage Art Committee, record minutes for Facilities and Art Committee meetings
- Work closely with the Director of Facilities & Construction Management and Facilities Coordinator on all major facilities and construction initiatives and provide backup support
- Assist the Assistant Directors of Resident Services, and Program Operations on projects within their respective teams
- Work with project lead(s) to ensure the completion of proper documentation (i.e. files, meeting minutes, action lists) for all projects. Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Coordinate project communications, including telephone, email and fax to assure timely, effective routing of accurate information
- Review project deliverables and ensure accuracy, quality, and intent of the work performed
- Proofread project-specific correspondence and take responsibility for accuracy and clarity of final copy
- Identify resources needed for projects and document individual responsibilities
- Coordinate regular project meetings and provide effective administrative support
- Work with Project Leads to create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing project needs and requirements.
- Research and recommend products, vendors and installers for major projects
- Ensure consistent communication among team and to leadership and staff around projects
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Promote a homelike environment of support and understanding for residents of the facility.
- Become familiar with all facility rules, policies and services as they relate to the residents of the facility.
- Meet reasonable needs of residents
We’d love to hear from you. If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project & Administrative Services Coordinator” in the subject line. Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well. Is this position not a great fit? For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.