Do you have great online fundraising and member acquisition skills?
Are you highly motivated and a self-starter, with incredible relationship building skills?
Do you have a tactical and strategic background?
We are currently in search of a Project Manager, Online Fundraising and Membership for an International Social Service Organization. The position is based in Washington, D.C. This is a Permanent, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Social Service Organization
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
POSITION TITLE: Project Manager, Online Fundraising and Membership
Is This Your Dream Job? The Project Manager, Online Fundraising and Membership is responsible for managing all projects related to digital fundraising and member acquisition campaigns for the organization. The Project Manager will be in charge of all database efforts related to such tasks, therefore requiring tactical and strategic fundraising and membership skills. This role reports to the Deputy Director of Development and Membership and represents the department in special meetings or on task forces as required.
- Competitive health benefits package
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience in digital fundraising and member acquisition
- Experienced in Raiser’s Edge, Luminate Online eCRM
- Knowledge of HTML and Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, including ability to conduct research and provide data analysis reports
- Relationship development experience
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Oversee online fundraising and online member acquisition campaigns
- Execute campaigns using the Luminate Online (LO)
- Strategize on ways to engage members
- Create donation forms using the Luminate Online
- Oversee acquisition of new lists and assess ROI
- Lead peer-to-peer fundraising team outreach
- Lead projects within the digital communications team
- Generate monthly fundraising reports and assess efforts going forward for growth
- Assist with database support using LO and Raiser’s Edge
- Oversee print and digital advertising budget and negotiate vendor contracts
- Oversees the creation of print and digital ads to grow membership
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Manager, Online Fundraising and Membership” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.