Are you bilingual in Spanish and possess a background in affordable housing?
We are currently in search of a Property Supervisor for a Social Services Organization. The position is based in Downtown Chicago, IL. This is a temp-to-perm, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Downtown Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Property Supervisor
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job?
The ideal candidate is a turn-around specialist with strong management, financial, marketing and customer service background as well as extensive knowledge of tax credit and assisted housing programs. The candidate should also be highly organized, possess strong supervisory and time management skills and have a passion for improving people’s lives.
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package that includes, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or related field preferred but not required
- Eight years’ experience in successfully overseeing and managing section 8, tax credit and market rate properties
- Tax Credit Certification, Accredited Residential Management and Leasing License required
- Five years of supervisory experience with a proven track record of motivating and managing property management teams
- Bilingual in Spanish required
- Success in turning around properties
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong financial analysis experience
- Experience working with governmental and community representatives
- Good computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office Suite and property management software/systems preferred (Boston Post, Yardi or MRI)
- Vehicle, DL and insurance is required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Managing the operations of a portfolio to maintain the integrity of the physical assets and maximize the returns from the assets in accordance with the organization’s objectives
- Leading community outreach marketing programs
- Managing budgets and capital improvement projects
- Facility management
- Handling accounts payables and receivables
- Mentoring, leading and inspiring property management staff
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Property Supervisor” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.