We are currently in search of a QuickBooks Bookkeeper for a Nonprofit. The position is based in Chicagoland. This is a Full-Time or Part-Time, Temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Nonprofit Organization
POSITION TITLE: QuickBooks Bookkeeper
DURATION: Full-Time or Part-Time, Temporary
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years of business/accounting administrative experience
- Advanced Excel experience required
- Experience with QuickBooks required
- Prior auditing experience preferred
- Prior Payroll Experience preferred
- Experience with non-profit accounting highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized, with intense attention to detail
- Spirit to spearhead, maintain and complete projects
- Self-starter, with a problem-solving attitude
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Heavy QuickBooks Entry
- Process transactions that occur within the company
- Process invoices for a variety of payments
- Review the general ledger, accounts payable /receivable
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Maintain financial record for agency vehicle fleets
- Complete other assignments /tasks as necessary
- General, immediate organizing of office finances
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “QuickBooks” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.