Are you a Raiser’s Edge professional with a passion for international issues?
We are currently in search of a Raiser’s Edge Specialist for an International Organization. The position is based in Washington, D.C. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Organization
LOCATION: Washington, D.C. (Metro Center)
POSITION TITLE: Raiser’s Edge Specialist
DURATION: Part-time, On – going
Is This Your Dream Job? The Raiser’s Edge Specialist is responsible for data cleaning and process optimization for the organization. This person will report to and work directly with the Senior Manager, Individual Giving and Campaign Planning.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2 – 5 years of Raiser’s Edge experience
- Comfortability with database management and clean up
- Prior experience interacting with stakeholders and donors
- Solution focused with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Prior experience working in an international setting
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Create list of current naming standards and definitions for all database objects/fields that have been created in Raiser’s Edge, noting any discrepancies across the organization.
- Create an easily searchable handbook (likely a digital and updatable version) of processes, definitions, cases, etc.
- Compile and review all existing written data processes
- Interview necessary stakeholders (including, if necessary, multiple representatives from each department or multiple interviews) to ensure written data process is accurate.
- Find out who is actually using the database actively and evaluate their security group level
- Identify and map out data processes that exist but are not currently catalogued.
- Develop a list of suggested changes or clarifications so that each user is entering and reviewing data using the same set of assumptions.
- Identify database objects that would need to be cleaned to ensure the data matches the agreed definitions.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Raiser’s Edge Specialist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.