Are you a detail-oriented Receptionist who also possesses strong communication skills? Are you passionate about providing services to disabled communities?
We are currently in search of an Receptionist/Front Desk Assistant for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Mateo, CA. This is a temp assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Mateo, CA
POSITION TITLE: Receptionist/Front Desk Assistant
HOURS: 8:30am – 5:30pm (M-F)
DURATION: Temp (Two Months)
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Receptionist/Front Desk Assistant reporting to the Office Manager, you will be responsible for providing excellent administrative support at the front desk. In addition to administrative duties, you will be the public face of the institution by answering and directing phone calls, checking in visitors, notifying the relevant staff when guests arrive and interacting with the team and clients
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2+ years of administrative support experience
- Background in Nonprofit helpful
- Strong communications skills
- High proficiency at Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time management skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Answer all incoming phone calls in a timely manner, directing calls to the proper extension
- Answer emails in a timely manner and forward messages
- Assist with sending faxes and distribute incoming faxes to staff upon arrival
- Make copies for staff, as needed
- Maintain office equipment, including printer and copier machine
- Order office supplies, as need
- Instruct new employees on the use of copiers
- Maintain postage machine, including ordering supplies
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Receptionist/Front Desk Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.