Are you a goal-driven individual looking to join an energetic and motivated team?
Do you enjoy connecting with people, building relationships and providing high-quality customer service?
Are you passionate about not just one, but many types of nonprofits?
Do you have successful recruiting or staffing experience?
We are currently in search of a Recruiter for Careers In Nonprofits. The position is based in Downtown Atlanta, GA. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Location: Downtown Atlanta, GA
Reports to: Managing Director
Travel: Local (up to 35%)
Is This Your Dream Job?
CAREERS IN NONPROFITS INC. is an award-winning, full-service staffing firm that works exclusively with the nonprofit sector. CNP has offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Washington, DC, and San Francisco, four of the largest nonprofit markets in the country. Careers In Nonprofits was founded in 2006 by nonprofit recruiting and staffing leader, Nurys Harrigan-Pedersen, whose leadership continues to ensure high-quality service delivered by nonprofit and hiring experts.
CNP offers an energetic, fast-paced environment with considerable room for professional growth and advancement. CNP is dedicated to employing superstars and is committed to providing the highest standards of mentorship and leadership to employees. By providing rigorous, ongoing training and development of staff, as well as certification of all members of the leadership team, we develop and empower our staff to be the experts in all things nonprofit staffing and recruiting. Most importantly, we support staff to become the best version of themselves, which in turn ensures a healthy and productive work culture for all. CNP provides competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor degree required
- 2+ years of agency recruiting or staffing experience preferred
- 3+ years of progressive experience in a sales or commission-based environment required
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, act with a sense of urgency, prioritize and multi-task, provide excellent service, and be a team player.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed metrics/goals.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience using a relational database with strong computer skills in MS Office and Internet research.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
At CNP, Recruiters/Account Managers are responsible for sourcing, phone screening, and interviewing qualified nonprofit professional candidates to develop a strong candidate pool for Temporary and Direct Hire placements. Additionally, Recruiters/Account Managers manage client accounts in an effective and efficient fashion, providing a high level of customer serve. Strong communication and relationship with candidates and clients alike is a must. Recruiters/Account Managers will manage the placement process by recommending strong candidates for placements with our nonprofit clientele. S/he is also responsible for developing new relationships with nonprofits and associations in the Atlanta area. Other responsibilities include:
- Conducting high volume prospecting calls
- Attending networking events
- Conduct client visits around the Atlanta area on a regular basis
- Manage database queries and enter pertinent data
- Research and identify new job posting sites
- Additional relationship building, marketing, and networking as needed.
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Recruiter” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.