Are you motivated to help nonprofits fulfill their mission by guiding them in hiring talented staff? Do you want to help job seekers find gainful employment within the nonprofit sector? Are you looking for an exciting, opportunity to both help others and grow yourself professionally in the areas of recruiting and sales?
We are currently in search of a Recruiter/Account Manager for Careers In Nonprofits San Francisco Office. The position is based in Downtown San Francisco. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity.
ORGANIZATION: Careers In Nonprofits
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Recruiter/Account Manager
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
SCHEDULE: Full-time (8:30am-5:30pm)
Is This Your Dream Job? We are a growing, fast-paced and team-oriented company who is making a difference in the nonprofit community. We just received Inavero’s Best of Staffing for the 3rd year in a row, for client and placed talent satisfaction. We’re looking for smart, humble and results-oriented people to join our team!
As a Recruiter, you will have the drive to meet and exceed production goals.
You will have extraordinary time management, customer service skills, and a “can do” attitude. Additionally, you will possess a true a desire to learn every day and a thirst for unlimited growth. You should be eager to take on new challenges and responsibilities and learn from a team of experienced, successful nonprofit staffing experts.
Recruiters manage the full cycle of sales and recruiting. You will recommend and place strong candidates within our client’s organizations. Recruiters are responsible for sourcing, phone screening, and interviewing qualified nonprofit professional candidates to develop a strong candidate pool for temporary and permanent opportunities. Additionally, Recruiters manage client accounts in an effective and efficient fashion, providing a high level of customer service. Recruiters are also responsible for developing a pipeline of new business with nonprofit organizations and associations in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology or related field
- 3-5 years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated success with fast-paced, in a Recruiting or Sales environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience working with a Customer Management System is preferred
- Ability to think critically, remain well-organized, and prioritize tasks on competing deadlines
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Skilled in meeting multiple goals and expectations
- Positive, hardworking individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Sourcing and interviewing (over the phone and in-person) candidates at a variety of skill and experience levels
- Writing job descriptions and candidate summaries to present to clients
- Posting and marketing job descriptions to all relevant outlets, including social media
- Consulting with clients to understand their needs for internal hires
- Recommending candidates to clients for position openings
- Conducting professional reference checks and completing on-boarding paperwork for placed candidates
- Handling and filing confidential candidate paperwork
- Providing ongoing support to clients and candidates throughout the duration of an assignment
- Calling prospective clients to develop a pipeline of business to contribute to the Permanent Division
- Scheduling meetings and visits with current and prospective clients
- Entering accurate and informational data into our company database
- Other duties as assigned, in support of the Permanent Division and the SF Office
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume and cover letter, outlining your interest in nonprofit recruiting to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Recruiter” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not the best fit for you?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.