Are you motivated to help nonprofits fulfill their mission by guiding them in hiring talented temporary staff? Do you want to help job seekers find gainful employment within the nonprofit sector? Are you looking for an exciting, opportunity to both help others and grow yourself professionally in the areas of recruiting and sales?
We are currently in search of a Temporary Division Recruiter/Account Manager for Careers In Nonprofits DC Office. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity.
ORGANIZATION: Careers In Nonprofits
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Temporary Division Recruiter/Account Manager
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
SCHEDULE: Full-time (8:30am-5:30pm)
Is This Your Dream Job? We are a growing, fast-paced and team-oriented company who has been making a difference in the nonprofit community since 2006. We have received Inavero’s Best of Staffing for the 3rd year in a row, for client and placed talent satisfaction. In addition, Careers In Nonprofits was named among the Best Professional Recruiting Firms for 2017. We’re looking for smart, humble and results-oriented people to join our DC team!
As a Temporary Division Recruiter, you will have the drive to meet and exceed production goals. You will have extraordinary time management, customer service skills, and a “can do” attitude. Additionally, you will possess a true desire to learn every day and a thirst for unlimited growth. You should be eager to take on new challenges and responsibilities, as well as learn from a team of experienced, successful nonprofit staffing experts.
Recruiters manage the full cycle of sales and recruiting. You will recommend and place strong candidates within our client’s organizations. Recruiters are responsible for sourcing, phone screening, and interviewing qualified nonprofit professional candidates to develop a strong candidate pool for temporary opportunities. Additionally, Recruiters manage client accounts in an effective and efficient fashion, providing a high level of customer service. Recruiters are also responsible for developing a pipeline of new business with nonprofit organizations and associations in the Washington, DC Metro Area.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology or related field
- 3-5 years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced Recruiting or Sales environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience working with a Customer Management System is preferred
- Ability to think critically, remain well-organized, and prioritize tasks on competing deadlines
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Skilled in meeting multiple goals and expectations
- Positive, hardworking individual; strong interpersonal skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Calling prospective clients to develop a pipeline of business to contribute to the Temporary Division
- Posting/marketing job descriptions to relevant outlets, including social media
- Consulting with nonprofits to understand their needs for internal hires
- Sourcing and interviewing (over the phone and in-person) job seekers at a variety of skill and experience levels
- Recommending job seekers to nonprofit clients for position openings
- Writing job descriptions and candidate summaries to present to clients
- Conducting professional reference checks and completing on-boarding paperwork for placed candidates
- Handling and filing confidential job seeker paperwork
- Providing ongoing support to nonprofit clients and candidates throughout the duration of an assignment
- Scheduling meetings and visits with current and prospective clients
- Entering accurate and informational data into our company database
- Other duties as assigned, in support of the Temporary Division and DC Office
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume and cover letter, outlining your interest in nonprofit recruiting to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Temporary Division Recruiter” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not the best fit for you?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this fad.