Do you have advanced proficiency using iMIS?
Have you managed membership and registration in an international organization?
Are you seeking a role where you work with leading academic and industry scientists and clinicians around the world?
We are currently in search of a Registration Manager for an International Organization. The position is based in a North Chicago Suburb. This is a full-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Organization
LOCATION: North Chicago Suburb
POSITION TITLE: Registration Manager
SALARY: $70,000 – $85,000
Is This Your Dream Job? The Registration Manager works closely with internal departments and outside vendors to unify the organization around common operational strategies related to the recruitment and retention of members and event registrations. The position also encompasses oversight of our information technology infrastructure as well as the society’s main website and integrated third-party applications in order to ensure a positive customer experience.
In addition, the Registration Manager helps identify optimal workflow and reporting mechanisms and then coordinates with staff and vendors to implement processes and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Proactive, creative problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to manage vendor relationships
- Knowledge of IT/business infrastructure
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and Office 365
- Experience in database management, preferably within iMIS 20
- Experience with event management software, preferably eTouches
- Ability to develop and maintain budget for IT and data management services
- Experience with website content management systems
- Ability to interact effectively with society members, staff, leadership, and other stakeholders
How You Will Spend Your Day:
Meeting Registration Management
- Set up and maintain registration system for 1-3 meetings per year, including all technology integrations and reporting
- Audit and report all registration counts and revenues
- Coordinate with badge printing vendor pre-meeting and onsite to proof and order badge stock
- Manage onsite registration desk and all registration functions, including coordination of temporary staff and volunteers
IT Operations Management
- Lead efforts to establish and maintain an accurate constituent contact database
- Work collaboratively with staff and vendors to identify opportunities for operational efficiencies; develop, implement, manage, and evaluate processes and procedures to improve operational efficiencies
- Support marketing team to implement constituent engagement strategies, including lead generation, campaign development, automated email marketing, and list maintenance
- Assist in developing strategies and implementation plans that improve and standardize all aspects of operations
- Develop, track and report key performance measurements
- Identify and facilitate ongoing staff IT training; routinely communicate opportunities for staff self-training
- Oversee the society’s off-site IT managed services vendor, including projects and budgets; facilitate routine maintenance of IT infrastructure
- Ensures that all systems and IT operations are compliant with the European GDPR and other global privacy rules
- Oversee daily and monthly reconciliation of all membership, exhibits and sponsorships, donations, and registration income
- Work closely with marketing and communications teams and iMIS vendor to maintain the RiSE microsite, including but not limited to the membership application, membership directory, customer profiles, members-only content, and all single-sign-on related pages
- Work closely with marketing and communications teams and website vendor to ensure main website and meeting microsites content meets best practice approaches in layout, SEO, and reporting
- Create proactive approaches to customer service, including automated email strategies, automated staff alerts, and website FAQs
- Oversee email customer service and training
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Registration Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.