Do you have experience doing quantitative research around healthcare or gender issues?
Are you passionate about creating change within the United States?
We are currently in search of a Researcher for a Reproductive Rights Organization. The position is remote. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Reproductive Rights Organization
POSITION TITLE: Researcher
DURATION: Temporary (~4 weeks)
SCHEDULE: 30-40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $16.00-$18.50/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? Seeking an experienced individual to support the development of a US Country Strategy in alignment with organization’s three year strategic plan and complete research around issues relating to gender, health and reproductive rights.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience performing research and data analysis required
- Master’s degree in Gender Issues or Public Health preferred
- Understanding of U.S. education and/or health ecosystems preferred
- Must be comfortable and respectful of principles that promote and protect women’s rights, gender equality, sexual diversity and LGBTQ rights
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Read documents, brochures and third party reports to gather data
- Enter data into situational analysis document
- Converse with the Strategy Analyst on what the data represents and how it could be used to create an action plan
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Researcher” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.