Do you have prospect research or business development research experience?
Do you enjoy project based work?
Are you self-motivated and able to telecommute?
We are currently in search of a Researcher for a Member Organization. The organization is headquartered in Austin, TX. This is a part-time, temporary, telecommuting assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Member Organization
POSITION TITLE: Researcher
DURATION: project-based; part-time (5 -15 hours/week until the project is completed)
SALARY: $14/hour – $17/hour (commensurate with experience)
Is This Your Dream Job? Our client is expanding their membership base nationally and is seeking an experienced researcher to identify new potential members with a target of 200 new contacts. The organization is based out of Austin, TX, but all employees telecommute. The Researcher must have access to his/her own resources including a computer and internet. This position is a 100% telecommuting opportunity and can be filled anywhere in the U.S.
Our client’s members are individuals who are leaders in their current roles and nearing retirement. Our client provides numerous resources to leaders in the “prime time” of their career.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years of prospect research experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Microsoft office (specifically Excel) and experience using various internet sources for research
- High attention to detail
- Must possess strong analytical skills and decision making ability
- Self-motivated and deadline driven
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Understanding the ideal member for our client organization
- Researching prospective members and relevant contact information
- Documenting prospect information in an excel spreadsheet
- Phone conferences with the Executive Director to discuss research results and pace of project
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Researcher” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.