Do you have over 2 years of experience in human services?
Are you highly organized and detail-oriented?
Do you love to work independently with minimal supervision?
We are currently in search of a Resident Services Manager for a Family Services Residence. The position is based in Bethesda, MD. This is a permanent, Fulltime assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Family Services Residence
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD
POSITION TITLE: Resident Services Manager
DURATION: Permanent/ Fulltime
SALARY: 40,000 – 45,000/annual
Is This Your Dream Job? The Resident Services Manager is responsible for managing the daily activities, in accordance with the procedures outlined in the Resident Services manual. The RSM works closely with other managers providing support and services to families and is a member of the Resident Services team.
- Health, vision, life and dental insurance
- Generous PTO and sick leave
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree -required
- Fluent in Spanish –required
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in the human services field
- Strong administrative skills
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are imperative
- Outstanding verbal and written skills required
- Strong sense of customer service and enjoy working with all levels of employees
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Word and Excel are required
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to project the professional, caring image of the organization
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Promotes a homelike environment of support and understanding for residents
- Explain, clarify and enforce policies and procedures with residents
- Ability to cope with and offer comfort to people in acute personal crisis
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the organization
- Coordinates and promotes programs that foster team spirit, encourage productivity and peak performance as well as reward and recognition programs in order to enhance employee retention
- Collaborate with social workers to address family needs, issues and concerns
- Process visits and reservations for families and administer the background check process
- Acts as back-up to the Assistant Director of Resident Services
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Resident Services Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.