Are you passionate about resident services?
Are you available to work overnight hours?
We are currently in search of a Resident Services Manager for a Family Services Residence. The position is based in Bethesda, MD. This is a Permanent, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Family Services Residence
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD
POSITION TITLE: Resident Services Manager
DURATION: Permanent / Direct Hire
SALARY: 40,000 – 45,000
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Leave benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
Is This Your Dream Job? Overview: The Resident Services Manager is a member of the Residence Services Team who works overnight hours. Responsibilities are operational, administrative, and guest relations-related. The Resident Services Manager works closely with other managers providing support and services to families.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not mandatory
- Ability to speak, write, and understand Spanish highly preferred
- Strong administrative and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to be resourceful
- Demonstrate good decision-making skills
- Has a clean driving record
- Is in general good health
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Ensure the welcome desk and front desk areas are organized on a daily basis
- Interface with volunteers and provide welcome desk back up
- Profess referrals for first visit families and reservations for return visit families
- Admit families per admission procedures, conduct orientation tours for first visit families
- Explain and clarify policies and procedures to families
- Must share holiday coverage with Resident Services Managers, be willing to provide night and weekend coverage on as-needed basis
- Quick thinking in ensuring safety and security of Inn residents
- Promote a homelike environment of support and understanding for residents of the facility
- Become familiar with all facility rules, policies and services as they relate to the residents of the facility
- Meet reasonable needs of residents
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Resident Services Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.