Are you a Certified Salesforce Administrator? Do you have office management experience with an interest in supporting youth empowerment?
We are currently in search of a Salesforce Administrator, Development for a Community Organization. The position is based in Oakland, CA. This is a permanent, full-time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Community Organization
LOCATION: Oakland, CA
POSITION TITLE: Salesforce Administrator, Development
SALARY: $45K – $55K/year
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Executive Director, the Salesforce Administrator, Development will register and maintain detailed records for all members of the organization. As a customer service professional, you will be a key member of the administrative team to pull reports, attend events, and utilize the database effectively. This is an ideal position for an effective communicator and Salesforce professional looking to use their unique skill set in the nonprofit sector.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2 – 5 years of Salesforce, office management, and development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Passionate about serving youth and families
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, fast-paced office environment; proactive and detail-oriented team player
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Improve day-to-day processes by implementing workflows and providing support to all staff members, members, and stakeholders
- Field multiple phone calls and emails from donors and provide expert-level customer support
- Oversee all operational documentation processes for Salesforce and instruct/educate staff members when needed
- Stay current on latest Salesforce add-ons and share recommendations based on the needs of the organization
- Assist with event coordination, manage and track RSVPs, and identify volunteers
- Pull strategic and comprehensive reports to assist the Development team in crafting targeted annual report campaigns
- Serve as the database leader of the organization and consistently track and update up to 2000 records
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Salesforce Administrator, Development” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.