Are you a Certified Salesforce Administrator with 5+ years of nonprofit experience? Are you a data-driven professional interested in working health education?
We are currently in search of a Salesforce Administrator for a Health Research Organization. The position is based in San Rafael, CA. This is a permanent, full-time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Health Research Organization
LOCATION: San Rafael, CA
POSITION TITLE: Salesforce Administrator
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Salesforce Administrator, you will be a key member in providing database and technical support to all internal and external stakeholders of the organization. Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, you will be a trusted advisor and a well-rounded professional to streamline processes and effectively solve all technical-related issues. You will work closely with all leaders of the organization and have an invaluable customer-service mindset to contribute to the overall growth of the organization. This is an exciting position for a self-motivated Salesforce professional seeking to utilize and grow their technological skill sets within a nonprofit.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5 – 7 years of Salesforce and IT/database management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Advanced computer skills and strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web design
- Strong understanding of Click & Pledge and Pardot; robust database mentality with fluency in KPIs
- Comfortable working on Macs and Windows programs
- Detail-oriented, organized, and team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Passionate about medical research and improving the lives of others
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Improve processes and bring innovative ideas to manage day-to-day support for all staff members and third-party vendors
- Think quickly and efficiently to troubleshoot database issues and provide technical support as needed
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and maintain relationships with vendors and across all teams, such as Operations and Marketing
- Pull comprehensive donor reports from a database of 30,000+ records for programs and events; serve as a bridge to all areas of technology for the organization
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Salesforce installments and provide recommendations on new tools
- Serve as technical leader to drive enhancements and ensure database is performing effectively; provide training as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Salesforce Administrator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.