We are currently in search of a Senior Administrative Assistant for an Association. The position is based in Downtown Chicago, IL. This is a Full-time/Temp to Perm assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Senior Administrative Assistant
DURATION: Full-time/Temporary to Permanent
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3 to 4 years’ experience providing senior level administrative support required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working with a Finance department preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, SharePoint, QuickBooks and iMIS required
- Web content design experience preferred
- Prior experience working in an association or nonprofit setting preferred
- Adaptable to changing work environments
- Prior database experience and knowledge of PC programs
- Superior organizational, technical and communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to “switch gears” at a moment’s notice
- Strong project management skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Maximize finance leadership productivity by reading, researching, and routing correspondence
- Arranging complex travel plans, itineraries and agendas
- Compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Composing and preparing confidential correspondence
- Completing expense reports
- Provides meeting preparation support
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Arrange organizational events to take place outside of the work place
- Maintains office supplies inventory
- Acts a primary liaison for Association insurance and corporate card programs
- Drafting letters and documents
- Prepare internal and external documents for Association member leaders
- Data entry and data management
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Senior Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.