Are you passionate about helping homeless youth in San Francisco? Do you have strong case management experience? Are you a people person who can interact with people from all walks of life?
We are currently in search of a Senior Case Manager for a Social Services Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a permanent full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Senior Case Manager
Is This Your Dream Job? As Senior Case Manager reporting to Director of Behavioral Health, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive and individualized case management services to homeless youth in San Francisco. You will spearhead the comprehensive evaluation of clients, assessing their emotional, educational, vocational, and bio-psychosocial needs. This assessment will inform an individualized service plan informed by your understanding of the stages of change and development. Following a 90-day evaluation, you will have the opportunity for Clinical Supervision.
- Medical, dental, life, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of vacation per year, increases to 5 weeks at 5 years of employment
- Commuter benefits program
- Union representation
Our Ideal Candidate:
- MSW required
- BA in Psychology, Social Work, Public Health, or relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience working with at-risk youth and/or supportive housing
- Possesses a California driver’s license with a clear DMV record
- Upbeat, positive attitude
- Experienced in compliance with confidentiality laws
- Experience working with minimal supervision
- Willingness to work some nights and weekends
- Working knowledge of HIPAA
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide client-specific case management services, including crisis prevention, stress management, and life skills development
- Work closely with community healthcare service providers to ensure that clients receive adequate service
- Perform client intake and assessment
- Coordinate services based on client needs, including housing, benefits, education, and referral to mental health professionals
- Maintain the accuracy and timely data entry of notes, observations, and progress records
- Responsible for following up with clients and their after care
- Identify data trends to inform collaborative service planning
- Develop good relationships with clients while remaining boundary conscious
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Senior Case Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.