Do you have great management and IT skills?
Are you highly motivated and a self-starter, with incredible leadership skills?
Do you have a tactical and strategic background?
We are currently in search of a Senior Information Systems Manager for an International Social Service Organization. The position is based in Washington, D.C. This is a Permanent, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
POSITION TITLE: Senior Information Systems Manager
Is This Your Dream Job? The Senior Information Systems Manager will provide leadership for the constituent information systems and services in support of the mission. He/she will oversee a program that ensures accurate, efficient and accessible integration of various systems, while implementing institutional best practices and designing an optimal structure that accommodates planned growth.
This role reports to the VP, Finance and Administration and represents the department in special meetings or on task forces as required.
- Competitive health benefits package.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, computer sciences, business or related discipline with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Ability to work independently with strong analytical skills and attention to detail, to conduct in-depth analysis of complex factors to make data-driven recommendations and decisions.
- Supervising Manager of Information Systems, interns and temporary contractors.
- Advanced computer skills, MS Office Suite proficiency, database software and Internet research, including Raiser’s Edge, Convio, BlackBaud and Illuminate Online.
- Strong organizational, writing and verbal communication skills.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Managing all constituent data processes, including operations, relationship management, vendors and online marketing systems.
- Acting as a liaison among all departments to identify data needs and propose solutions.
- Developing and sustaining productive working relationships with internal and external partners, including, but not limited to conveying specialized or technical information in a clear, concise manner to stakeholders.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Senior Information Systems Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.