Are you looking to join a growing international association?
Do you thrive in a collaborative environment?
Do you have 3-5 years marketing experience at the Specialist or Manager level?
We are currently in search of a Senior Marketing Communication Specialist for an International Association. The position is based in North Chicagoland. This is a permanent, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Association
LOCATION: North Chicagoland
POSITION TITLE: Senior Marketing Communication Specialist
SALARY: 60,000 – 70,000
Is This Your Dream Job? The Senior Marketing Communication Specialist is a new position and provides marketing support to drive the association’s awareness and sales growth for membership, services and events. The ideal candidate will be flexible, a people-person and an excellent communicator. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and has no direct reports. This international association is enjoying a period of growth and is the hub for all audiences in its sector. This position offers a positive, collaborative environment and a chance to grow with the team.
- Health, Dental, Life, etc.
- Flex Scheduling
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years marketing experience, at the Specialist or Managerial level
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Communications
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Google Analytics and customer database experience, preferred
- Experience in a variety of multimedia marketing approaches, required
- Experience with writing promotional copy, marketing materials, web content, etc.
- People-person, collaborative, flexible, adaptable, self-driven, excellent communicator, easy-going
- Excellent writing skills, experience leading teams, budgeting, goal setting
- Experience in analyzing data for reports, managing multiple deadlines, public speaking
- Able to travel nationally for events a few times a year
- Able to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have access to your own vehicle, this position is not available via public transportation
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Writing, compiling, and editing promotional copy, web marketing materials, content, etc.
- Creating and implementing best practices and ensuring consistency across all platforms
- Establishing demand for existing services, programs and events through outstanding marketing campaigns
- Collaborating across various departments, vendors and designers to create content
- Serving as the marketing expert on cross-functional teams to develop new programs and services
- Representing the association at events
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume and a few writing samples (Press releases, flyers, articles, case studies, etc.) to email@example.com with “Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.