We are currently in search of a Speech Language Pathologist for a Educational Institution in Chicago & Lombard, IL. This is a Full-time or Part-time/Temp-To-Perm assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Nonprofit Organization
POSITION TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist
LOCATION: Chicago & Lombard, IL
DURATION: Full-time or Part-time/Temp-To-Perm
Is this your dream job? You will be working with children helping them to improve communication skills.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Master’s degree required
- ASHA certified required
- Must be licensed in the state of Illinois
- Must have CCCS, be eligible for CCCS, may consider CFs
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to travel 50% of the time (mileage reimbursement)
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Screen to evaluate level of speech or language difficulties
- Conduct tests to assess individual communication skills
- Prepare and write individual treatment reports
- Teach individuals how make sounds and improve voice
- Work with individuals to improve language and communication skills
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Speech Language Pathologist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.