Do you have 5+ years of sponsorship, sales, or marketing experience?
Are you highly organized and a great communicator?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment?
We are currently in search of a Sponsorship Coordinator for an Association. The position is based in Northern Chicagoland. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Northern Chicagoland
POSITION TITLE: Sponsorship Coordinator
DURATION: Full-Time, Permanent
SALARY: $45,000 – 52,000
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Sponsorship Coordinator will assist in ensuring best-in-class sponsorship fulfillment and service to sponsoring organizations. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, s/he will oversee the implementation of sponsorship deliverables, including the development of production schedules, tracking lists, project coordination, and operational oversight. This position plays a key role in maximizing sponsor engagement.
Our client is a member-driven, international association of business professionals.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation, PTO and Sick time
- Several other additional benefits included
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of sales/marketing/sponsorship fulfillment experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional project management skills with multi-tasking and time management abilities
- Excellent and open communicator comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- Precise attention to detail, proactive with motivating others, and a critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite with intermediate Excel skills
- Domestic and International travel is required (3-5 times/year)
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Coordinate with inter-departmental stakeholders and sponsors to execute and fulfill on sponsorship benefits and deliverables
- Develop fulfillment grids that outline assets, deliverables, timelines, as well as roles and responsibilities to execute sponsorship benefits
- Facilitate continuous communication between departments, clients, and suppliers to meet the needs of client organizations
- Attend various organization meetings, co-branded meetings, and events as deemed necessary by leadership
- Coordinate materials for training workshops, digital content, and other activities associated with sponsorships
- Assist in developing post-event analysis and sponsor fulfillment presentations
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting, invoicing, and receivables
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Sponsorship Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.